View Stone Mountain Middle School

Office of the Registrar


SMMS Registrar Contact Information

(678) 243-0091 and

 Residency Update/Change

Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates.  Please email residency proof to   .  Residency proof accepted: 

  1. Current Mortgage statement or lease.  Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name. 
  2. One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed.   No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
  3. Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.

        Click here to see a sample of a utility bill -->  GA Power 

        Click here to see a sample of a lease -->  Lease  

Click here  -->  Residency Update/Change

Transfer Student Enrollment 

If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you have residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID. 


Please click here -->  School to School Transfer


Stone Mountain Middle School Student Enrollment 

Please click here -->  SMMS Student Enrollment


Student Transfer (Withdrawal)

Click here -->  Student Transfer Withdrawal


Academic Records Request


For transcript requests of recent (past 5 years)

Click here -->  Transcript Request Only


How to Register for Infinite Campus Parent Portal 

 Click here -->  How to Register for Infinite Campus Parent Portal


Approved School Choice Enrollment 

  Click here -->  Approved School Choice Enrollment

Affidavit Residency Office Appointment

To request an appointment with the Registrar for the purpose of completing the Residency Affidavit ONLY.

Please click here  -->         Request Appointment


New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment 

  • If the student was NOT a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found here: understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.   


District Home      |       Parents      |       School Nutrition      |       Bus Routes