Students must adhere to the DeKalb County School District Student Code of Conduct, in addition to classroom rules and procedures.
1. Listen carefully
2. Follow directions
3. Work quietly. Do not disturb others who are working.
4. Respect others
5. Be kind with your words and actions
Procedures and routines:
The classroom procedures and routines have been established for the class to run smoothly.
· Upon arrival to class, students are allowed to sharpen two pencils.
· When class starts, everyone should be seated, quiet, and ready to learn.
· To maximize classroom instructional time, students are encouraged to utilized
restroom break during change of classes.